SA/DCC issues.....

Alan Munday spamassassin@brightheadtechnology.com
Wed Dec 17 11:06:14 UTC 2003

Having installed DCC (1.2.21) all looked good when I ran test mail through
SA (2.61) in debug mode.

However I've noticed that all delivered mails have blank DCC header entries
of "X-Spam-DCC: :" e.g.

Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 02:36:06 -0800 (PST)

I re-ran this same mail with debug on and could see:

Spamassassin -tD <mail.txt

Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 02:36:06 -0800 (PST)

So SA & DCC seem to be OK in debug mode but not when not. I've also observed
that no mails have triggered DCC_CHECK which suggests that whatever is being
returned by DCC is not being processed by SA.

I'm calling SA (not spamc) with only the -x parameter and have the following
in my local.cf

use_dcc     1
dcc_home    /var/dcc
add_header  all DCC _DCCB_: _DCCR_
dcc_timeout 20

Has anyone else had this problem?

More to the point do you know what the solution is?

Thanks

Alan