New DCC install with SA 2.61

Alan Munday dccmail@brightheadtechnology.com
Tue Dec 16 21:25:45 UTC 2003

I've installed DCC today and intend to call it from Spamassassin (2.61).

Having followed the extremely simply install instructions in
http://spamassassin.org/dist/INSTALL and ensured the firewall is correctly
configured I've run several tests.

Running spamassassin -D -r <mail.file show that DCC is available and that
the spam is reported to DCC.

I've done this as root and as the mail user-id.

When I check cdcc 'info' the counters increment across the various DCC
servers.

However when looking through the mail marked as spam I've yet to see any
mail marked as DCC_CHECK and the request counters are not incrementing.

This is leading me to assume that DCC is not working under SA.

Have I missed something, does anything else need setting up?

Regards

Alan