Should env_To checksums work with greylisting?

Gary Mills mills@cc.UManitoba.CA
Mon Dec 8 01:27:15 UTC 2003

Today, I enabled greylisting on our mail servers.  It seems to work
very nicely.  The reduction in spam is dramatic.

One thing that I noticed was mail to my spam trap addresses has also
been greatly reduced.  These addresses are all whitelisted by env_To
in the dccm client whitelist.  I'm wondering if mail to those addresses
is now being embargoed by DCC?  My spam traps issue automatic complaints
to the sender's ISP, so I'l like them to continue to work.  Is this no
longer possible?