Server not flooding

Fri Oct 24 16:54:05 UTC 2003

> From: Cesar Bonadio <bonadio@picture.com.br>

> My server is not receiving flood from the other servers but its sending
> What could be the problem? follows the stats and flood comands
> When I run flood stats I see a "not now connected" in the input flood

As far as I can tell, since Oct 6, your server has not answered TCP
or UDP to port 6277.  Did you change a firewall?  Did the IP address
of your server change but not its (external) DNS name?

You might have better luck with such questions on the mailing
list available only to operators of DCC servers.