Server whitelist not working in DCC 1.2.11

Wed Oct 15 04:08:37 UTC 2003

> From: Gary Mills <mills@cc.UManitoba.CA>

> I don't think so.  The IP checksums seems to be in the database of
> both servers.  `dbclean' ran from cron early in the morning, and
> didn't report anything unusual.
>
> I'm going to try reverting to the 1.1.44 client, to see if that works
> better.

Is there any chance that a "-g IP" was lost from DCCM_ARGS?

Is it possible that your dccproc test used your 1.1.44 server
instead of your 1.2.11 server?  I see a difference between 1.1.44
and 1.2.11 that I need to think about.  If it is the cause, then
temporarily adding -KIP will make the problem go away.
-KIP would not be a good long term solution because it will increase
the size of your database.