Server whitelist not working in DCC 1.2.11

Gary Mills mills@cc.UManitoba.CA
Tue Oct 14 20:25:08 UTC 2003

On Tue, Oct 14, 2003 at 09:28:23AM -0500, Gary Mills wrote:
> The other day, I upgraded DCC from 1.1.44 to 1.2.11.  Everything seemed
> to work properly, but this morning I noticed that e-mail from local IP
> addresses was being rejected as bulk.  I have a server whitelist that
> contains entries like:
>
> 	ok	ip	130.179.16.0/24
>                                                         checksum  server
>                          IP: 9e43e23f e1cf013e b180603a 653ca3ab
It seems that only `dccm' is having this problem. The DCC servers
do have the correct checksums, according to this test...

  # dccproc -QC -a 130.179.16.8
  fake message header and body

                       From: 8b4b7f2d 6a2dcab7 9a0bd66e 52d26143       0

So, why would `dccm' not be getting a checksum from the server?