Setting up a DCC Server...

VonEssen, John VonEssJ@intelihealth.com
Wed Sep 17 15:57:31 UTC 2003

Hi Everybody...

I have been using dcc for awhile for a few light-weight mail servers. I
am going to implement a new MIMEDefang+SpamAssassin system at a sizable
company and I would like to setup a local public DCC server. This local
DCC server would be used to process dcc requests from the nearby mail
server, and I would also like it to be a public dcc server. The box we
have available has plenty of capacity, and we have plenty of extra
bandwidth on our 10Mbps pipe (YIPES).

Can anyone give me some pointers as to how I start setting this up or go
about doing this?

Thanks
John