rejection messages

Sun Sep 14 14:08:16 UTC 2003

Please DO NOT use SMTP rejection messages that point to dcc-servers.net
or rhyoilte.com.  Point to your own web pages.  I don't need to receive
more mail like this:

    How can I remove CENSORED from the list of UBE ?

    Remote host said: 550 This mail has been detected as UBE by DCC (see
    http://www.dcc-servers.net/dcc/ for more details about DCC)

The notes from SpamCop warning me that rhyolite.com is being added
to that blacklist because some luser reported a message that
SpamAssassin had tested against the DCC and added headers mentioning
the DCC have stopped.  It would be nice to not have some other
stream replace it.