how to do per-user/per-domain threshhold with dccifd?

Dave Lugo dlugo@etherboy.com
Sun Sep 14 02:35:17 UTC 2003

Looking over the man page for dccifd, I don't see any way
to allow a user to specify a threshhold.   The '-U' option
works well for per-user whitelists, but that's it.

Currently, my kludged-together MTA is using dccproc prior
to end-of-DATA.  Because of how dccproc is hooked into my
setup, I'm able to have a default threshhold/whiteclnt per
each domain that I accept mail for, as well as per-user
prefs that override the domainwide prefs.

Might there be some use in extending dccifd to do the above,
or can it do it already, and I'm being dense?

Dave Lugo   dlugo@etherboy.com    LC Unit #260   TINLC