dcc 1.2.0 start/stop-dccd scripts

Valentin Chopov valentin@valcho.net
Tue Aug 26 16:03:51 UTC 2003

On Tue, 26 Aug 2003, Vernon Schryver wrote:

> > From: Valentin Chopov <valentin@valcho.net>
>
> > in start-dccd there is a "BRAND=" after reading of dcc_conf
> > in stop-dccd there is a missing '#' before "! /bin/sh"
>
> Yes, I discovered as much last night.
>
> Thanks for trying 1.2.0, but please note that the link symbolic
> links still point to 1.1.45.
> 1.2.0 is a beta release, and perhaps even an alpha release.

Vernon, thanks for the detailed explanation. I tried it for a short time
only ;) and I'm not going to run it on the production servers for now.
BTW, I found that dccm is not including the server BRAND into the reject
message too (at least I couldn't see it into the sendmail mailog).

Thanks again for the great job,

Val