Limiting dccproc/dccifd to my own dcc server

Seth McClain smcclain@montana.com
Tue Aug 19 18:45:16 UTC 2003

In your map.txt file you most likely have the public dcc servers listed.

 From the cdcc interface type 'info' to show the dcc servers that dccproc
will query.

Type 'delete hostname' (where hostname is the name of the dcc server you
wish to remove) to keep dccproc from querying that server.

You should also remove these entries from your map file.

Seth McClain