Setting up dcc

Tod Ihde toon@warmerbythelake.com
Wed Jan 15 18:21:44 UTC 2003

Sounds like you haven't set up & installed the DCC Milter interface but
are trying to use it.

I mean this in the nicest way possible, but... If error messages such as
these are confusing you, perhaps you should not run DCC. Just use the
dccproc client, and query against the public DCC servers. Trust me,
you're going to aviod a lot of headaches if you do it that way.

  Tod.

ps.
  I don't know of any step-by-step for use with sendmail.