AW: Use of DCC with multiple email domains on mail server

Bolmerg-Berliner Ludger - Munich-MR lbolmerg@munichre.com
Thu Jul 24 06:44:19 UTC 2003

I use DCC the same way as Dan handling all of my domains.  I would like to know if it is possible to limit the use of DCC to one or just a few domains only even your sendmail is handling mail for multiple domains.  This is a request if a single customer just wants to get everything.

Ludger