bulk test messages

Ivan Kluzak Ivan.Kluzak@cpinternet.com
Tue Jul 22 16:16:22 UTC 2003

Hi guys,

I have a relatively minor issue that i've noticed.  I know why it's
happening but
I was just wondering if anyone has suggestions as to what I could do about
it.

The problem is that people send a test message to see how bulk filtering is
doing for them and that test message gets blocked because it's so short or
just says "test" in it.  The bulk of the message contains standard outlook
html
template garbage.  The end result is the user freaks out that they should
have
filtering disabled comletely because to them it appears unreliable and
although this
is obviously incorrect to those of us who have used it for some time without
issue,
first impressions are important.

Thoughts?

-Ivan