Version 1.1.42 of the DCC

Thu Jul 10 23:29:21 UTC 2003

> From: darkmark <darkmark@filament.org>

> I've been running this since the announcement, is there a slow FD leak in
> .42?

That's possible, but I see no sign of such a problem in dccm processes
on four different systems.

> Jul 10 13:33:54 hellfire /kernel: kern.maxfiles limit exceeded by uid 91, please see tuning(7).

How do the limits do you have on the maximum number of open files compare
to the limit on the number of jobs dccm will handle?
You can see the dccm job limit in the system log by running `dccm` with -d
such as by adding "-d" to DCCM_ARGS in /var/dcc/dcc_conf.