dccm dumps core with dcc-dccd-1.1.35

Thu Jul 10 15:27:00 UTC 2003

> From: Gary Mills <mills@cc.UManitoba.CA>

> I had to back out of an upgrade from 1.1.35 to 1.1.42 because dccm
> would dump core on startup.  This happens on my production mail server,
> but not on my test server.  The command-line arguments are different
> between the two servers.  On the production server, they are:

That looks like the core dump in the DCC client code found by James
Carlson.  I'd hoped I'd replaced 1.1.42 with 1.1.43 yesterday before
many people fetched it.  The symptom might go away with a little
fiddling with `cdcc rtt` or `dccproc`.

Of course, I'd very much like to hear if it is still in 1.1.43 at all.