dcc_mail_host issues

Spike Ilacqua spike@indra.com
Tue Jul 1 22:16:31 UTC 2003

I've found couple of issues with the dcc_mail_host code in dcc.m4.

First, the commas are missing where dcc_mail_host has been added to
dcc.m4:

define(`confMILTER_MACROS_CONNECT',confMILTER_MACROS_CONNECT``,{dcc_isspam}, {dcc_notspam} {dcc_mail_host}'')dnl
          ^----

Second Local_check_mail is called with a trailing "." on the address, so
to get the same effect as mail_hosts it needs to be:

R$* $| $* .		$: $1 $(macro {dcc_mail_host} $@ $2 $)

Or maybe the more paranoid (if I remember "$@" correctly):

R$* $| $* .		$@ $1 $(macro {dcc_mail_host} $@ $2 $)
R$* $| $*		$: $1 $(macro {dcc_mail_host} $@ $2 $)

Finally, and tragically, I was wrong, it does not appear work if
delay_checks is enabled.  I'm not sure how to work around that...