Version 1.1.37 of the DCC

Tue Jul 1 16:09:45 UTC 2003

> From: "Sven" <sven@dmv.com>

> Another issue of note:
>
> Doing a diff on the older dcc.m4 and the new one in misc/ reveals the only
> change being the listed version number? I was under the impression that the
> macro {dcc_mail_host} would be defined in this macro? or is this something
> that needs to be done as a flag to ./configure?

Fooey.  Like the Makefile problem, this also resulted an oddity of
how I build an test in some cases.   misc/dcc.m4.in, which generates
dcc.m4, does not seem to have changed since 1.1.35.

As soon as copies are complete, 1.1.39 will be in
http://www.dcc-servers.net/dcc/source/dccd.tar.Z

Vernon Schryver    vjs@rhyolite.com

P.S.  I'm doing this for the third time this morning, now with
   Register@donotcall.gov in the sample whitecommon