Version 1.1.37 of the DCC

Tue Jul 1 01:24:35 UTC 2003

> From: Gary Mills <mills@cc.UManitoba.CA>

> Here's the first bug report:  `gmake -n install' omits all of the
> `-o daemon -g bin' and such options from the `./autoconf/install-sh'
> commands.  I fixed this partially by adding:

Thanks.

This may be serious enough to justify pushing out 1.1.38 now instead
of a few days from now when I hope to make some keep-alive changes
to flooding.  The bug probably might not affect installing on existing
installations, but it looks likely to keep programs including cdcc
and dccproc that need to be set-UID to the DCC UID from being set-UID.

So as soon as the copies can squeeze through my overloaded ISDN link,
1.1.38 will be available.