Version 1.1.37 of the DCC

Gary Mills mills@cc.UManitoba.CA
Mon Jun 30 23:47:12 UTC 2003

Thanks, Vernon.  I've been anxiously awaiting this one.

Here's the first bug report:  `gmake -n install' omits all of the
`-o daemon -g bin' and such options from the `./autoconf/install-sh'
commands.  I fixed this partially by adding:

	SET_BINOWN=-o $(BINOWN) -g $(BINGRP)

near the beginning of Makefile.inc2.  There were three omissions left
that I fixed by hand.

For reference, here's my configure script:

  #!/bin/sh

  env CC=cc \
          ./configure \
          --prefix=/usr/local/dcc \
          --with-sendmail=/usr/local/src/sendmail/sendmail-8.12.8 \
          --with-uid=daemon \
          --with-db-memory=128

  #!/end