Version 1.1.37 of the DCC

Spike Ilacqua spike@indra.com
Mon Jun 30 20:51:45 UTC 2003

> You know this is the 2nd time that Vernon's put a new version and all
> manner of people have told us they've installed it.  Perhaps it's the
> curmudgeon in me, but I can see no reason to waste bandwidth doing
> this.

I think that when critical software is in beta it's good to get positive
as well as negative feedback.  I can afford to install it right away
because I'm not using it to reject mail just yet.  But once I am, I will
likely wait until I know other, braver people have had success with the
upgrade.  But if other people don't want that kind of feedback, then
I'll happily save the bandwidth.

->S