What should I do?

Tue Jun 24 16:49:18 UTC 2003

I've recently noticed significant use of the public DCC servers by
DCC clients that are at IP addresses in my private spam blacklist.
I've also heard from organizations that would like to run local
DCC servers connected to the global network whose
news.admin.net-abuse.sightings records are not unblemished.

I think they are using and intend to use the DCC appropriately.
I'm inclined to pretend I don't know their histories.  Am I being
naive or paranoid?

Operators of DCC servers connected to the global network might
wish to comment on the obvious question on the DCC-servers list.
If you run one of those servers, you can subscribe at
https://www.rhyolite.com/mailman/listinfo/dcc-servers