Compiling DCC on Tru64 UNIX

ROGERS Richard R.M.Rogers@staffs.ac.uk
Tue Jun 24 16:06:19 UTC 2003

Thanks Mark! I have had to cheat a bit as the bitypes.h file seems only
to exist on Tru64 v5 and I am building on a v4.0G system (all I can lay
my hands on at present!). However, I have simply "borrowed" the
bitypes.h file and set the build running again, with a reference in
dcc_config.h as you suggest, and it looks as though it will be fine
(only part way through as I write).

Thanks again

Richard