mail_host patch

Spike Ilacqua spike@indra.com
Fri Jun 13 17:17:47 UTC 2003

I don't feel strongly about it either way, but I guess I'd lean towards
using sendmail.  Since what "MAIL FROM" can be is very limited by the
RFCs dccm can easily parse it.  However sendmail is all about parsing
email addresses, so it makes sense to let it do it's thing.

And it's likely that sooner or later there will be other information
we'd like to pass from sendmail.  Having the mechanism in place would
not be a bad thing.

As long as mail_host ends up being something consistent and something my
users can get their heads around, I'm happy.

->Spike