Forcing dccproc to always exit with success

Stephen Palmer spalmer@gearboxsoftware.com
Fri Jun 13 13:42:47 UTC 2003

I have a similar problem with maildrop.  I don't know if exim would work
the same, but I worked around the problem by wrapping the dccproc call
in a shell script that always exits 0.  Until your (obviously preferred)
solution becomes a permanent feature in dcc, this may be useful as well.

#!/bin/sh
# dccproc-maildrop
# 20020525
cd /var/dcc

# Send this message to dcc server,
/usr/local/bin/dccproc -w whiteclnt -ccmn,25,25

# a non-zero exit code will mess up maildrop, so exit with 0
exit 0