Whitelisting Question

Rose, Bobby brose@med.wayne.edu
Tue May 27 23:45:07 UTC 2003

Does anyone have any suggestions on how I might white list in a wildcard
sort of way.  I'm seeing some blocks from auto responders occurring so I
want to make sure that something important (such as financial aid or NIH
grants stuff) doesn't get blocked.  Yeh I could wait until it get's
blocked and then whitelist, but that might cause so political issues and
not a guarantee such mailings are received the next year around if the
mailing host changes so I'd like to white list some domains.

If I use the newer dcc.m4 and use the delay_checks in my sendmail
config, would I be able to override DCC if I we're to add those domains
to my access file?