CDCC not working.

Tue May 13 05:38:37 UTC 2003

> From: "Karl Kopp" <kkopp@wdg.com.au>

> OK, I've made a slight modification to the
> access lists regarding UDP in to the network.
> But this should not affect ccdc as it tries to
> connect out from the network?!?

Why not?  The DCC client-server protocol involves the client sending
UDP packets to distant UDP port 6277 and receiving answers from
the same distant port and IP address.  The local UDP port number
will be abitrary on most systems.

>                                 Can u see my
> attempts on the DCC servers?

I forgot to check that before.
Two of the public DCC servers have seen 8 operations from
203.94.164.232 since midnight GMT about 5 hours ago.
The most recent was at about 04:33:04 GMT.