CDCC not working.

Karl Kopp kkopp@wdg.com.au
Tue May 13 00:29:11 UTC 2003

Hi Sven,

Sorry, was a little unclear. The OpenBSD 3.3 box running
DCC can get out on any port on any protocol to any IP
from internal. There are no restrictions where it can
access (its very lax, but I'm trying to get this to
work ;) So their are no UDP or TCP ports blocked going
out from the box, and I've opened up UDP and TCP 6277
inwards as well (for testing). Going to triple
check, but since I run the network, 99.99% sure nothing
is blocking it!

Cheers, Kolchak