Newbie - per 'user' question

Peter Beckman beckman@purplecow.com
Wed Apr 30 19:21:56 UTC 2003

You should have your users use procmail.  dccm will already tag the email
with the DCC header.  All procmail needs to do is look at that header to
decide what to do with it.  No dccproc needed -- dccproc is for using dcc
on a per user basis.  I use it for all my mail, but I'm the only one on my
system using it.

Shute, just have dccm mark all the mail and let your users decide how to
take action on the mail -- procmail, outlook filters, whatever.

Peter