dccm timeout lets some spam through

Valentin Chopov valentin@valcho.net
Wed Apr 23 14:26:47 UTC 2003

Vernon,
no the "cron-dccd" on the backup server is cron'ed for 6:50am

Here is the part of "cdcc info" from  04/23/03 03:08:02 ED:

  78% of 32 requests ok 2545.87-800 ms RTT       2740 ms queue wait

Even now,  when the main server is used, the backup server gives:

78% of 32 requests ok 1479.19-800 ms RTT        275 ms queue wait

BTW, when this server serves dccm requests everything is fine, like:

100% of 32 requests ok   14.02-800 ms RTT         62 ms queue wait

It seems that when the backup server is  "sleeping" "cdcc info" gives high
results....

Thanks,
Val