enhancement idea.

Fri Apr 18 20:35:09 UTC 2003

> From: darkmark <darkmark@filament.org>

>                                        ...  I note that there is no Fuz2
> metric, which I'm assuming means that the "FUZ2: 0.." blacklisting would
> work for this message?

When I restore the MIME boundaries in that message, it has a FUZ2
checksum of zeros.

A blacklisting entry for FUZ2 checksums of zeros might make sense in
per-user whitelists where the CGI scripts in the DCC source are
available to users wanting to check what they're missing.

] From: Brandon Long <blong@fiction.net>

] Hmm, could there be a URL checksum?  It'd have to be fuzzy, but spam
] isn't very useful if it doesn't direct you somewhere...
] ...

]
] --
]  "This universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on a
]   government contract." -- Robert A. Heinlein
]                                            http://www.fiction.net/blong/