enhancement idea.

Fri Apr 18 15:26:16 UTC 2003

> From: darkmark <darkmark@filament.org>

> I'm noticing a good deal of spam starting to make it's way by dcc, when it
> used to correctly detect the bulkness of close to 95% of all spam sent to
> my domain.  Eventually the tag-ignore code helped out somewhat.  But now
> spammers are simply content to send a spam filled with random character
> strings and one or two real links or images.

Have you tried blacklisting the empty FUZ2 checksum with version
1.1.34 or newer?  See the announcement of 1.1.34
http://www.rhyolite.com/pipermail/dcc/2003/001127.html
or the example and explanation of
   many   hex     FUZ2: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000
in http://www.rhyolite.com/anti-spam/dcc/dcc-tree/homedir/whiteclnt