dcc client feature suggestion

Valentin Chopov valentin@valcho.net
Thu Apr 3 13:51:37 UTC 2003

Vernon,

Maybe the database can contain  {IP address, rejections/[hdw]}
In this case we will keep avarage rejections per hour/day/week from the IP
address. If this amount of rejections/[hdw] are less then
"limit-rej-thold",  "hard-rej-thold" will be in action, if these
rejections reach "limit-rej-thold", "soft-rej-thold" will be action.

Thanks,
Val