dcc_db size

Daniel V Klein dvk@lonewolf.com
Mon Mar 17 13:15:13 UTC 2003

FWIW, here are my sizes:

-rw-r--r--  1 dcc   dcc  101154816 Mar 17 08:09 dcc_db
-rw-r--r--  1 dcc   dcc  134701056 Mar 17 04:16 dcc_db-old
-rw-r--r--  1 dcc   dcc   27611136 Mar 17 04:19 dcc_db.hash

I'm not particularly worried - it doesn't get much bigger than that.  But
since yours is more than twice that much, I wonder if you are running the
same version as I am - are you using the "old" fuz2 hashes?  Are you using
cron-dcc to clean, or doing dbclean yourself (if the latter, perhaps you
are cleaning a different amount - I also know that Vernon changed the dbclean
parameters in cron-dcc 'recently'.

-Dan