DCC digest, Vol 1 #261 - 8 msgs (tape)

toon@trapped-under-ice.com toon@trapped-under-ice.com
Thu Feb 20 19:35:39 UTC 2003

This is the 2nd time I've seen this email. Would someone mind helping
Michael get his tape mounted please? :)

Oh, and btw, I for one would love a DCC image to put on my sites - I'm very
happy to be running DCC for my users, and for the community at large.
Getting other people interested in it is reason enough to put up an image
with a link.

 Tod.

--

 * This email posted in pure ASCII * HTML is for browsers.    *
 * for your protection.            * My MUA is not a browser. *