[somewhat OT] Image for DCC advertising on website

Daniel V Klein dvk@lonewolf.com
Thu Feb 20 16:53:09 UTC 2003

I run about 100 websites - I am not sure what benefit their would be to
me to advertise that I run DCC.  Sure, it is good advertising for DCC, but
I do that at every conference I go to (lots).

-Dan