[somewhat OT] Image for DCC advertising on website

Thu Feb 20 16:30:42 UTC 2003

Has anyone created an image for listing that they are using the DCC on
their website?

If not, I might spend some time creating one. I would most likely make it
about 88x31 which would match the size of the w3.org validator logos (I
like images to line up with each other).

Vernon, would you object to having an image like this linking to the
www.rhyolite.com/anti-spam/dcc/ page?

Thanks,
--
Brian T Glenn
delink.net Internet Services

"Doesn't the "Bcc:" show up when you look at the complete headers
display in pine?  It must be somewhere."
	--Steve Sykes in n.a.n-a.e