1.1.29 dccm still dumps core

Wed Feb 19 15:31:11 UTC 2003

> From: mills@cc.UManitoba.CA (Gary Mills)

> I just tried `dccm' from dcc-dccd-1.1.29.  It lasted about an hour
> before dumping core.  I'm back to the dcc-dccd-1.1.18 version now.
> Here's a traceback:

Is there any chance that changes to Makefiles or something else prevented
the replacement of the 1.1.28 version of dccm with the 1.1.29 version?

Has anyone else seen problems with the 1.1.29 version?

Without -g, it's hard to tell but that stack trace looks the same
as the problem with 1.1.28.  Sven's test message that caused 1.1.28
crash works with the current version.  I've looked at the code several
times but do not see anything that should cause the crash.