1.1.27 dccm crashed

Sven sven@dmv.com
Tue Feb 18 13:14:25 UTC 2003

v 1.1.28 still dumping core (on all 6 dccm servers here - Freebsd 4.6 and
4.7)

Similar looping pattern seen in 1.1.27. I have rebuilt with debug flag set
and should have some better core dumps to work with soon.

E.g. of patterns:

tdfontfaceverdanaarialhelveticacolorsizeasthechartatrightindicatesthewinnero
ftheaweekforlifesuperprizewillhaveanetworththatranksamo
ngthehighestofallhouseholdsintheunitedstatesthatamountofmoneywouldgivethewin
nerahrefhttp
tdfontfaceverdanaarialhelveticacolorsizeasthechartatrightindicatesthewinnero
ftheaweekforlifesuperprizewillhaveanetworththatranksamo
ngthehighestofallhouseholdsintheunitedstatesthatamountofmoneywouldgivethewin
nerahrefhttp

or

%mofficewordxmlnssturnschemasmicrosoftcomofficesmarttagsxmlnshttp
htmlxmlnsvurnschemasmicrosoftcomvmlxmlnsournschemasmicrosoftcomofficeofficex
mlnswurnschemasmicrosoftcomofficewordxmlnssturnschemasmi
crosoftcomofficesmarttagsxmlnshttp
htmlxmlnsvurnschemasmicrosoftcomvmlxmlnsournschemasmicrosoftcomofficeofficex
mlnswurnschemasmicrosoftcomofficewordxmlnssturnschemasmi
crosoftcomofficesmarttagsxmlnshttp

or

Nsthatamountofmoneywouldgivethewinnerahrefhttp
tdfontfaceverdanaarialhelveticacolorsizeasthechartatrightindicatesthewinnero
ftheaweekforlifesuperprizewillhaveanetworththatranksamo
ngthehighestofallhouseholdsintheunitedstatesthatamountofmoneywouldgivethewin
nerahrefhttp
tdfontfaceverdanaarialhelveticacolorsizeasthechartatrightindicatesthewinnero
ftheaweekforlifesuperprizewillhaveanetworththatranksamo
ngthehighestofallhouseholdsintheunitedstatesthatamountofmoneywouldgivethewin
nerahrefhttp

Sven