*.bpa.gov upgraded to 1.1.24

Tue Feb 4 21:11:06 UTC 2003

> From: Dave Lugo <dlugo@etherboy.com>

> Have I been missing new version announcements?  I've seen 1.2.23 and
> 1.2.24 mentioned in the past few days, but don't recall seeing any
> postings announcing thier availability.

The changes in 1.1.23 and 1.1.24 seemed modest or of limited interest,
and it seemed to me I'd made a lot of new versions announcements recently
around 1.1.20.   So I didn't announce them.
See http://www.rhyolite.com/anti-spam/dcc/CHANGES or
http://www.dcc-servers.net/dcc/CHANGES

I'm hoping realsoonnow to change the client code to recognize
to save my allotment of announcement noise for that one.
This change will only affect HTML messages that lack <html> tags
and some HTML messages with DTD indications preceding <HTML> tags.