First Tennessee National Corporation

Dave Lugo dlugo@etherboy.com
Thu Jan 30 19:35:41 UTC 2003

On Thu, 30 Jan 2003, Vernon Schryver wrote:
> Does anyone know anything about
> First Tennessee National Corporation,
> ftbonline.com, firsthorizononline.com, ftb.com, or here4you.com?

Doesn't ring a bell, nor are the above domainnames or the subnet below in
any filters at work.

> Two DCC clients in 208.223.183.0/24 have been sending at least 80,000
> requests per day to the DCC servers that answer anonymous requests for
> dcc.dcc-servers.net.

I'm seeing mych less traffic from them than that:

  0%  51%   4782  01/30 14:28:57  208.223.183.22

> I've been unable to get responses from them to email questions.
> I've also found a little evidence of unsolicited bulk mail from them.

Hmmm.. perhaps a phone call to thier admin/tech contact would be the
next step?

Dave Lugo   dlugo@etherboy.com    LC Unit #260   TINLC