no valid server hostnames

jon.ingason@equant.com jon.ingason@equant.com
Tue Jan 28 06:05:13 UTC 2003

Vernon Schryver wrote:
> From: jon.ingason@equant.com

> /var/dcc/map is generated by the homedir/Makefile using something
> very much like this script:

> I tested this and now I get following results:
>
> [root@ernie dcc]# /usr/local/bin/cdcc info
> # 01/27/03 10:36:18 MET  /var/dcc/map
> # Will re-resolve names after 12:29:58
> #   88.68 ms chosen delay  9 total addresses  8 working

That looks fine.
I wonder what happened when you ran `make install` and it failed.

-------

I don't know, but I tried it couple of times. I did never mention
which platform I was using. I compiled DCC on Sun Ultra 1 and 10
using Solaris 8. The compiler is gcc 2.95.2 and gmake 3.79.1.

Regards
Jon Ingason
Equant Sweden AB
Solna strandväg 80
Phone:             +46-8-5191 3316
Fax:                   +46-8-5191 3200
Mobile Phone:     +46-708-91 3316
http://www.equant.com

This e-mail (including any attachments) is confidential and may be legally
privileged.  If you are not an intended recipient or an authorized
representative of an intended recipient, you are prohibited from using,
copying or distributing the information in this e-mail or its attachments.
immediately by return e-mail and delete all copies of this message and any
attachments.  Thank you.