version 1.1.17 of the DCC

dcc@interlinx.bc.ca dcc@interlinx.bc.ca
Sat Jan 25 20:14:00 UTC 2003

On Thu, Jan 09, 2003 at 05:54:05PM -0700, Vernon Schryver wrote:
> ] From: dcc@interlinx.bc.ca
>
> Could you involve Andrew Macpherson instead of me?  I boot Linux
> only when I need to test things.

OK.  I have gotten no response from him so I am making changes to the
spec without his consultation.

> ] Also, what /var/dcc files are specific to the dccd server?
>
> Primarily dcc_db, dcc_db.hash, flod, and flod.map

What about /var/run/dcc?  Would that be specific to the dccd only or
would dccm use it?  I know dccproc doesn't because that is what I use
here and I don't have it present.  Although my version is quite old --
hence my reason to get this sucker packaged nicely.  Easy upgrading
and file auditability.

b.

--
Brian J. Murrell