version 1.1.20 of the DCC

Fri Jan 24 17:06:32 UTC 2003

> From: "Sven" <sven@dmv.com>

> > Is it possible to find a sample of a message that makes dccm very
> > slow, perhaps by looking at the sendmail queue IDs that should be
> > part of
> > those syslog Milter complaints?
>
> That might be possible, but keep in mind that this is happening on all 6
> machines within the same time frame. I will see if I can trap one when I
> revert one machine back to 1.20 again.

If dccm has been built with debugging information with -g (e.g. by setting
the environment variable DBGFLAGS to -g and then `make clean; make`)
then `kill -11` to create a core file can be useful.
With the /var/dcc/libexec/dccm and the core file (probably in /var/dcc),
gdb can be used to determine what was happening.

thanks,