no valid server hostnames

jon.ingason@equant.com jon.ingason@equant.com
Thu Jan 23 15:50:02 UTC 2003

I have just started dccm on one of our mail servers and are getting
following error message repeatitly:

Jan 23 16:07:56 ernie dccm[11580]: [ID 702911 local5.error] no valid server
hostnames

Is that because I do not define SRVR_ID in /var/dcc/dcc_conf?
I am not running dccd.

Regards

Jon Ingason
Equant Sweden AB
Solna strandväg 80
Phone:             +46-8-5191 3316
Fax:                   +46-8-5191 3200
Mobile Phone:     +46-708-91 3316
http://www.equant.com

This e-mail (including any attachments) is confidential and may be legally
privileged.  If you are not an intended recipient or an authorized
representative of an intended recipient, you are prohibited from using,
copying or distributing the information in this e-mail or its attachments.
immediately by return e-mail and delete all copies of this message and any
attachments.  Thank you.