How to whitelist ZDNet Tech Update Weekly?

Michael Ghens michael@spconnect.com
Sun Jan 19 18:31:48 UTC 2003

What I have wondered about the substitute command was, would I loose the
use of the other header.

 From my log file:
VERSION: 3
DATE: 01/19/03 10:25:59 PST
IP: [210.3.1.19] ::ffff:210.3.1.19
HELO: getCoralfree.com
env_From: <Kellyyxki@getCoralfree.com>  mail_host=getcoralfree.com.

If I had -S mail_host, would I loose the use of env_From?