one-way reporting?

Dave Lugo dlugo@etherboy.com
Fri Jan 10 17:58:07 UTC 2003

On Fri, 10 Jan 2003, Paul Wright wrote:

> I might be stating the obvious here, but why not just forward the
> addresses to an address which can report them? (I'm assuming you have one,
> for example).

Yes, it's obvious, and I have considered it, but it may not be suitabel
for this situation.

It's quite possible that the amount of mail the spamtrap collects makes it
impractical to forward messages bodies elsewhere.  I run one of the public
dcc servers off of home isdn line - checksums take very little bandwidth,
bodies take a lot more.

Dave Lugo   dlugo@etherboy.com    LC Unit #260   TINLC