one-way reporting?

Daniel V Klein dvk@lonewolf.com
Fri Jan 10 17:16:50 UTC 2003

When you say "can't accept inbound UDP" does that mean "unsolicited UDP"
or does that mean "no UDP".  If the former, you're hosed.  If the latter,
then no problem!

The reason I ask is that may sites which use Cisco routers have what is
called "reflexive rules" in their firewall.  You can get answers to many
port requests, but nobody can just come into a random port.  I'd check to
see if the "unsolicited UDP" rule is what is in effect on your site...

-Dan