Automatic white-listing from *outgoing* email

Arik Baratz arikb@vidius.co.il
Wed Jan 1 12:16:50 UTC 2003

An idea:

What happens if we sniff outgoing email, and automatically white-list the destination?

This will prevent replies to outgoing messages from being blocked, will automatically white-list mailing lists if the sender actively participates...

Assuming that what is considered 'outgoing' is non-malicious in the spam-war context.

This just came off the top of my head - it needs refining.

Arik Baratz
System Engineer

Office:
13 Hasadna St.		Tel:   +972 (9)  743-9250 ext. 114
Raa'nana 43661		Fax:   +972 (9)  743-9251
ISRAEL			Cell:  +972 (55) 987-617

This email may contain confidential information. You may not deliver this message to anyone without my consent.

If this message is not intended for you, Please destroy this message and kindly notify me by replying this mail.

Anything in this message that do not relate to the official business of Vidius is my own responsibility.