should dccproc log all messages with -cCMN,10,many ?

Fri Dec 27 16:38:53 UTC 2002

> From: Brad Volz <bradv@affectation.org>

> I seem to be having trouble getting 'dccproc -c' to behave in the
> way I understand the documentation. ...

Oops.  It looks like I broke it 1.1.11.
This is a partial, but I hope sufficient fix in dccproc/dccproc.c:

*** 820,826 ****
  {
        if (log_nm[0] == '\0')
                return;
!       if (logging > 1) {
                dcc_log_keep(0, log_nm, sizeof(log_nm));
        } else {
                unlink(log_nm);
--- 818,824 ----
  {
        if (log_nm[0] == '\0')
                return;
!       if (honor & DCC_HONOR_LOGIT) {
                dcc_log_keep(0, log_nm, sizeof(log_nm));
        } else {
                unlink(log_nm);

> I am using dccproc as a Postfix content_filter.  If it is useful,
> here is the part of the script that pushes the message through dccproc.

In the unlikely case that `cat` is not built into your shell, it
might be a little faster to use
   /usr/local/bin/dccproc -i in.$$
instead of
   cat in.$$ | /usr/local/bin/dccproc